COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FREEZER TO THE OVEN
Mama Yolanda's lasagna recipe dates back seven generations. Handmade with hearty and wholesome ingredients, there's no beating the flavour, texture, and taste of this traditional Italian style lasagna!
Filled with chunks of beef and loads of cheese, this layered masterpiece is no ordinary lasagna.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN SAFE
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C)
2. Remove plastic wrap and label - DO NOT REMOVE FOIL LID
3. Heat on the middle rack of a pre-heated oven. Let cook for 90 minutes.
4. If you like a crispy lasagna then remove the lid completely after you cooked for 90 minutes and then cook for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 8 minutes before serving.
6. Cut, Serve and Enjoy!
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Keep frozen prior to use. Do not refreeze thawed product. Cook thoroughly. The product is cooked when internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Be sure to protect your hands when handling a cooked tray of lasagna.
COOK FROM FROZEN IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN. DO NOT MICROWAVE.