COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FREEZER TO THE OVEN
Mama Yolanda's lasagna recipe dates back seven generations. Handmade with hearty and wholesome ingredients, there's no beating the flavour, texture, and taste of this traditional Italian style lasagna!
Filled with chunks of beef and loads of cheese, this layered masterpiece is no ordinary lasagna.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN SAFE
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Remove plastic wrap and lid from tray.
3. For best results, cover the tray with aluminum foil.
4. Place tray on baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 90 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven, take off aluminum foil completely.
6. Let stand for 8 to 10 minutes before serving.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Keep frozen prior to use. Do not refreeze thawed product. Cook thoroughly. The product is cooked when internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Adjustment to cooking times may be required due to variations in all ovens. Do not leave oven unattended. Be sure to protect your hands when handling a cooked tray of lasagna.
COOK FROM FROZEN IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN. DO NOT MICROWAVE.