COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FREEZER TO THE OVEN
Mama Yolanda's lasagna recipe dates back seven generations. Handmade with hearty and wholesome ingredients, there's no beating the flavour, texture, and taste of this traditional Italian style lasagna!
Filled with chunks of beef and loads of cheese, this layered masterpiece is no ordinary lasagna.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN SAFE
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C)
2. Remove plastic wrap and label. Do not remove lid.
3. Place tray on baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 110 minutes.
4. Remove lid completely and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
6. Cut, Serve and Enjoy!
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Keep frozen prior to use. Do not refreeze thawed product. Cook thoroughly. The product is cooked when internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Be sure to protect your hands when handling a cooked tray of lasagna. Use caution when removing the foil lid because the edges can be sharp.
COOK FROM FROZEN IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN. DO NOT MICROWAVE.