COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FREEZER TO THE OVEN
Mama Yolanda's lasagna recipe dates back seven generations. Handmade with hearty and wholesome ingredients, there's no beating the flavour, texture, and taste of this traditional Italian style lasagna!
Filled with chunks of beef and loads of cheese, this layered masterpiece is no ordinary lasagna.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN SAFE
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C)
2. Remove plastic wrap and label - DO NOT REMOVE FOIL LID
3. Heat on the middle rack of a pre-heated oven. Let cook for 110 minutes.
4. If you like a crispy lasagna then remove lid completely and cook for an additional 15 minutes. If you like a moist lasagna then disregard this step and leave the lid on for the final 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
6. Cut, Serve and Enjoy!
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Keep frozen prior to use. Do not refreeze thawed product. Cook thoroughly. The product is cooked when internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Be sure to protect your hands when handling a cooked tray of lasagna. Use caution when removing the foil lid because the edges can be sharp.
COOK FROM FROZEN IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN. DO NOT MICROWAVE.