COOKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM FREEZER TO THE BBQ
Our cooking instructions may just be for the oven, but with the right technique, you can cook this Italian Classic poolside! Follow the tutorial and tips below to learn how you can bring a little piece of Italy to your summer BBQ.
Filled with chunks of beef, loads of cheese, and grilled to perfection: This layered masterpiece is no ordinary lasagna.
1. Turn on BBQ and pre-heat to 400 F (204 C)
2. Remove plastic wrap, label, and lid, then cover lasagna with tin foil.
3. Place lasagna in the middle of the grill. Let cook for 90 minutes, maintaining BBQ temperature at 400 F (204 C) entire time.
4. If you like a crispy lasagna then remove the lid completely after you cooked for 90 minutes and then cook for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Remove from BBQ and let stand 8 minutes before serving.
6. Cut, Serve and Enjoy!
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Keep frozen prior to use. Do not refreeze thawed product. Cook thoroughly. The product is cooked when internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Be sure to protect your hands when handling a cooked tray of lasagna.
COOK FROM FROZEN IN A CONVENTIONAL OVEN. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
NOTE: The above instructions are for our 1.22kg Mini Mama Bolognese lasagna, however, if you would like to BBQ our large 2.72kg Gourmet Bolognese lasagna, simply use the oven instructions found on the label and apply them to your BBQ.
When barbecuing any of our lasagnas, refer to the cooking instructions and safe handling instructions on the product label. Always make sure the lasagna has reached the indicated internal temperature before eating, and never leave the BBQ fully unattended while in use.